Sunday, July 27, 2014

Week 2 Here in Dagupan... 6/9/14

Well, this is going to be a short message because I am running late on time. But I just want to inform you all of our 3 IBD's here in our area. They are so progressive and their baptisimal date is for this coming 28th of June. Nagsimba sila lagi. Every Sunday nagsimba sila...and they dont even need our help or anything. They do it all on their own. It is great! Tapos, it has been raining like crazy here haha. IT IS GREAT! I love it...pero...the floods are going to be coming soon and I need to purchase boots or I am going to get eaten alive by lamok...mosquitoes. Haha. It has been a pretty slow week. We were pretty panted. But the lessons that we were able to have were super spiritual so that was definitely a plus to the few lessons we had haha. I love the work and the ward here in Dagupan and I especially love my companion Sister Stephanie Joy Bono Kauer haha! She is the best...we have so much fun together...but not too much fun;) We still get the work done:) hehe. I love you all and I hope you have a great and safe week. As will I here:) talk to you next week!! MAHAL KITA!

-Sister Ramsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews