Sunday, July 27, 2014

Hoy, Sobrang Mabilis Yung Oras! 6/15/14

Kumusta kaya ang lahat!? Namimiss ko kayo!:)

This week has been kind of slow in the work due to some activities. We had a "Mission Tour"...Elder Echo Hawk of the Quorum of the 70 came and spoke to us as well as his wife. It was so great. Except it was a little awkward at the same time because they spoke to us about marriage...um...we are missionaries and I still have 10 months here in the field. It is not time to be thinking about marriage haha. But, they did make a lot of good points and I learned a lot from the words that they spoke unto us on how to prepare for after the mission and such. And then...we had Stake Conference on Saturday and on Sunday...and both of the sessions they talked about MARRIAGE again! I was so confused haha. But, I know that this is were I am suppose to be and that the Lord has work for me to be done:) But, it was still a little weird to hear talks about marriage 4 times in 4 days haha. 
But, as for the work here in Dagupan 5B, I have to say that it is going so well:) I love everything about the people here. Especially the spirit that I feel when we teach them. I have never felt the spirit so strong in my life except for at the Temple before my mission. Other than that only here in the mission field. It has been so amazing. I love the work of the Lord and I am so blessed to be here in the field and to be spreading the word of the Lord to those who need to hear it...which is EVERYONE!:) I love my calling!
-Sister Halley Ramsey
P.S All these pictures are pictures from the Mission Tour. 
The picture of the 4 of us sisters are the 4 of us that are in the same house. Then there is Sister Bono, Elder Contreras, and I, And then rosales zone haha and my bestfriend sister Lee and I:) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews