Sunday, July 27, 2014

BaPtIsM! 6/30/14

Hoy, sobrang mabilis ang panahon! Nasaan ang oras talaga...parang feelings ko wala na haha. This transfer has gone by sooo fast! I think it is because my companion and I got along so well and we had such a great time together:) Hopefully she doesn't transfer and neither do I...she only has two more transfers left...I am hoping and praying that I will 'Kill' her:) She is hoping so too, so we will see what the Lord has in store for us this week:) sana, we will stay together:) 

As for my week...just in case anybody is wondering...haha joke. I know you all are:D joke ulit! Anyways...Saturday one of our investigators Sister Delma Pasaoa was baptized:D It was great! She is a wonderful example of a truly converted convert should be...no joke. She has such a strong testimony of the Gospel and how much it has helped her in her life and the time that she has truly put into making sure that baptism was what she needed to do. She was so prepared. Actually, yesterday...while proselyting...my companion and I passed by one of our areas and we see her and 2 other members visiting teaching! She was just baptized this last Saturday and she is already visiting teaching! Such a testimony builder for me. It was a great sight really:) I am so blessed to be here on a mission...I still can't believe that I am here. I feel that it still hasn't really hit me like I expected it to that I am on a mission, in the Philippines...learning Tagalog! ME! Learning TAGALOG! Hoy naku, ano nangyari? haha:) Alam ko po na ito yung plano ng diyos para sa akin, at mayroon ko ang pagpili na pili kung gusto ko sundin o hindi. Pero, dahil dito po ako sa Philippines, alam ko po na sundin ako yung plano ng diyos para sa akin. At alam ko po na may plano para sa inyo lahat din. at yung layunin natin ay sundin sa kanya:) Mahal ko kayo lahat! Have a great week and I will talk to you all next week:)

-Sister Halley Ramsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews