Sunday, July 27, 2014

Transfers! 7/6/14

Well, I did not get transferred and neither did Sister Bono. Feeling ko na papatayin ko siya...sana! We are still companions and she only has 2 more transfers left before she is done with her mission so I am hoping and praying as well as she is that we will be together until the end of her mission:)

Anyways, so not much has happened this week. 2 of our IBD's came to church yesterday and this coming up Saturday is their baptismal interview. We are super excited for them because we have been here since the beginning with the two of them. We got to plant and are harvesting them:) They have come to church 7 times and are keeping all of their commitments. They would have been baptized before but they are super astig and they needed more time to make sure that it was exactly what they are suppose to do. They know now that it is and they are really excited to take the next step in the Gospel and be baptized:) We have seen their progression and desires to receive the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It is such a blessing being here on a mission and witnessing the miracles take place right in front of me really. It is the best thing, I can't explain it. For those serving missions you know that feeling:) It is just overpowering and beautiful:) I am so proud to be a mormon and to have the Gospel in my life:) I know that this is the true church and that the book of Mormon is true and that missionary work is the work of the Lord. I know that the Lord is hastening his work and the fullness of the Gospel is coming forth and we are all going to witness it:) What a blessing. I love each and every one of you and I hope you all have an uplifting and safe week:)

Love, 
Sister Halley Ramsey

PICTURES:
(Pasensya, kaunti lang)

1.Kabahay Sister Fronk, Sister Fifita, Sister Bono, and well AKO:)
2. Look-UP:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews