Sunday, July 27, 2014

Busy, Busy, Busy! 7/13/14

Naku it has been a busy week here in Dagupan! Saturday we weren't able to work because we were so busy! In the morning we were blessed to perform a CSP at one of our investigators house fixing their roof and pulling our weeds and such. And no I did not go on the roof...we are trying to fix it not break it haha. Then we had 2 baptismial interviews and then we had to do our studies for the day which took 2 hours haha. It was a long day. Yesterday we were blessed to have 8 of our investigators come to church! That is the most that I have had attend church my entire mission so far!!:) It was an amazing feeling to see them all come into church. I was felt the spirit so strong and I am sure that they did too. Especially because of the talks that were given. The talks were exactly what investigators need to hear. They were based on enduring to the end and listening to the missionaries. It was great. The ward here in Dagupan is so supportive and welcoming sa mga bagong miembers at yung mga investigators namin. Sobang masaya ako dito talaga! Ayaw ko malipat! Ever haha...unless it was back to Villasis haha. Then I would be ok with it lol. Joke lang. I will go wherever the Lord needs me:) We have a baptism this coming Saturday and we are so excited as well as the two being baptized. Sister Bono and I have been blessed to be the missionaries that planted and harvested the two souls. They are so astig and are going to be strong members of the church for sure. The daughter and I are the same age and she wants to serve a mission daw!:) It is such a testimony builder being out here really:) A real blessing not just for those coming unto Christ...but to me as well. I thank my Lord and Savior everyday for the trust that he gives me everyday to fulfill my calling as his representative. He is my Savior and advocate...I am just an instrument in his hands. I know that all things are possible through him if we put our trust and faith in him. Mahal ko kayo lahat! Have a great week! Talk to you next week!

Sister Halley Ramsey
Philippines Urdaneta Mission
October 2013-April 2015
"If ye have desires to serve god ye are called to the work" 

Pictures:
Service project 
Me on a super awesome bridge in Manat:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews