Sunday, July 27, 2014

Malapit Ang...Transfer Day! Ayaw Ko! 6/22/14

Hala this transfer has flown by! I cannot believe that next week is transfer week already! Oh boy:/ I don't want a new companion, I am praying that Sister Bono and I stay together for another transfer:) I absolutely love her:) She is so fun and outgoing. We have a great time together...I think that is why the transfer has flown by. 

Well, this week it has rained soooo much! But, luckily we have some super cute rainboots and big umbrellas so we can survive! It is flood season here so I am prepared...let the rain begin! 

So, Saturday one of our investigators, Delma Pasaoa had her baptisimal interview...she PASSED! She will be getting baptized this Saturday. She is 42 years old. She lives all by herself because her husband left her and took their kids and pretty much brainwashed their kids so they don't like her. It is a sad situation:( But, she is so strong and the spirit is really strong with her. I have never met someone so excited to be baptized before...it is so amazing and a real testimony builder. Not only do we help strengthen her, but she really strengthens us as well.

That has been my quick update on the work here. I love you all and I will talk to you next week! Mahal ko kayo lahat!:)

-Sister Halley Jean Ramsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews